Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CHEESE CRACKER BAKED CHICKEN


My mother loved cheese crackers; I'm not so fond of them.  But then I don't eat chicken anyway.  But she taught my children to love cheese crackers, too.  This proved a good way to prepare chicken when they wanted something different.

1 lb chicken, skinned and boned
1 regular size box Cheese Nips, crushed
1 carton (8-oz) sour cream
melted butter

Crush the Cheese Nips and sprinkle some in the bottom of a greased 9 X 13-inch baking pan or dish.  Dip the chicken in the sour cream then roll in the Cheese Nips.  Drizzle melted butter over the top and bake at 350 degrees around 45 minutes until the chicken is done.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think I'm going to have to make this! I love seeing all the old recipes you post, I'm a little addicted to recipes!