Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CREAMY COFFEE PUDDING

1 package (4 serving size) Jell-O pudding-vanilla flavor
1 tablespoon Maxwell House instant coffee
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup thawed Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping


  • Combine the pudding mix, instant coffee and milk in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Pour into bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
  • Beat chilled pudding slowly with rotary beater or wire whip until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual dishes. Garnish with grated chocolate or chopped nuts, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Note: This recipe is from this 1979 recipe book.

1 comment:

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Linda!
I have that book! I'll be darned if I know where it is though:) I may have even tried this recipe back in the 70s.

The next time I buy pudding I just may need to try it!

Thank you so much for sharing...